3. Heart Disease – If your cardiovascular health is important to you, you’ll know it is good to give your heart some tea!
4. Skin Health – Want to keep your face looking young and healthy? Tea may also help to protect your skin!
5. Teeth and Bones – While milk usually gets all the credit, it turns out tea is great for your teeth and bones as well!
7. Immune strength – There are myriad ways you can get sick, and drinking tea has been shown to help your immune system make that not happen!
8. A Healthy Buzz – The caffeine in tea, called Theine, is different than that found in coffee, colas, or chocolate, and has shown to be a much more gentle energizer, helping reduce those mid-day jitters!
10. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, tea just tastes good! And that is significant, because many of the aforementioned studies suggest that, to obtain optimum effects of the health benefits of tea, one should drink 3 to 5 cups a day – no problem at all when it is something you truly enjoy!
Pretty good for a simple leaf!